Buying a restaurant means lifestyle choices for yourself and your family.Expert brokers at We Sell Restaurants explain how to identify your needs up front.
The subject of this week's radio show was the We Sell Restaurants Restaurant Assessment Tool. Designed to take you through a series of questions to help you understand what you want and which type of business fits your personal lifestyle. This is vital to the restaurant buying process and a step that many buyers overlook. If you are honest in your answers, you will be prepared to begin your search. If you skip this step, you may become an "Internet dater" clicking here and there on everything that piques your interest. The problem with this approach? No broker will take you seriously.
This survey helps you rule out the wrong restaurants and zero in on the right ones. Take this short ten question test to understand the type of business that is perfect for you.
1) What does my earnings requirement force me to focus on?
2) What type of lease or purchase situation do I want?
3) What kind of restaurant do I want?
4) How much money do I need to make to support my family?
5) How much experience do I have?
6) If I’m in charge of my own destiny by owning a business, what days and hours do I want to operate?
7) What is the alcohol level I’m comfortable serving?
8) What’s my relationship status?
9) How far am I willing to travel from my home to my business to work each day?
10) Where am I going to get the capital for my purchase?
Once you've completed this short survey, contact us to discuss your needs. We'll be able to tell you which restaurants in our inventory are perfect for you. If we don't have the perfect restaurant, we can represent you as a buyer with other broker's listings and find the right restaurant as well.